Head office Country
Bucharest, Cluj, Iasi
53B Al. Vaida Voievod St, Iulius Business Center, Cluj-Napoca
Brief Company Description
Endava is a well-established IT Services company, with over 600 staff operating from headquarters in London and offices in the UK (London, Oxford), Romania (Cluj, Bucharest, Iasi) and Moldova (Chisinau).
Endava designs, implements and manages business-critical systems and digital services for some of the world's leading organisations in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Sports & Entertainment and Professional Services.
IT outsourcing services
Group Marketing Manager
Types of software development services
- Application maintenance/Application management
- Custom software development
- End user support/Application user support
- Helpdesk support/Desktop management/IT Service Desk
- Security management/On-line monitoring/Antivirus support
- Software testing/QA
Top vertical markets
- Business application development
- Customizing of existing software
- Inter-, intra- and extranet solutions
- Internet and online software development
- Maintenance of software and legacy systems
- Mobile and wireless software development
Languages for services provision
- Banking, Investment, Insurance, Payment Systems, Financial Services
- Communications (Telecom, Mobile, Wireless)
- Entertainment, Sport, Media, Broadcasting
- Information Technology, Internet, High-Tech
CertificatesKey regions Key customers
- IT Service Desk services are offered in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian
- IMG (UK)
- BPP (UK)
- Cision (Sweden)
- BRD (Romania)
Agile Model Driven Development (AMDD), Rational Unified Process (RUP), SCRUMOperating Systems
Linux family (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat …), MS Server 2008/2003/2000/NT, MS Windows XP/Vista/Se7enDatabases
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OracleProgramming Languages
ASP.NET, C, C#, C++, J2ME, Java
Endava is a leading European IT services organisation, with headquarters in London and offices in the UK, US, Romania and Moldova. We deliver IT services and business solutions for some of the world’s leading financial services, telecommunications, media & entertainment and professional services companies.
Our business model is based around 3 core elements:
Agile delivery model that recongnises and plans for business change
Domain expertise to ensure quality and productivity
World class technology expertise in technologies
We have 600+ IT professionals and our delivery centres are situated in the main technology clusters in Romania and Moldova, in close proximity to the countries’ top-tier technical universities.
The strength of the Endava brand in Romania and Moldova and the challenging environment within our organisation enable us to attract the very best IT professionals and most talented IT graduates.
The location of our delivery centres puts Endava in an ideal position to support customers, in both Europe and the USA. This is achieved through similar time zone ( GMT +2 hours for European customers), very strong language skills and direct flights.
We have capabilities to deliver:
Application development and system design (.NET, Java, C++)
Web 2.0 and rich Internet applications
Business Solutions Integration
IT Infrastructure Monitoring
IT Service Desk
IT Security Consultancy
IT Staff Augmentation
TEAM (The Endava Adaptive Model) gives both Endava and our customers a unified approach to successfully building, delivering and supporting complex applications and managed IT services.
We indentify and adapt the delivery process so that it meets our customers’ business need, while aiming to understand how we can work the same way as our customers.
Endava provides customers with onsite and offsite teams to enhance and supplement their existing IT resources and expertise. For application development and testing services engagements we prefer a long-term, strategic commitment which enables our customers to ‘flex’ resources – applying the most appropriate skills at the right time for the right cost – reducing project risk and budget over-runs.
For Managed Services we have a flexible approach in agreeing service level and volumes and we can commit to strict SLAs or work with dedicated teams, according to your requirements ensuring service coverage from Business Hours to 24x7x365.
- Development and maintenance of high performance web portal for integrated client services for a leading media company
- End-to-end testing strategy and testing services for complex card processing system
- Development and maintenance of business critical applications (loan management, accounting and reporting) for one of the top 5 banks in Romania
- Software testing for critical systems of major European telecom operator
- Management of a streaming system in 3G networks for a multimedia and content provider in US with clients worldwide
- Custom software development and system integration for Romanian financial group
- IT Service Desk and infrastructure management for recruitment services provider with worldwide operations
- Delivery of a trading platform for the mortgagebacked securities market
- Migration from legacy infrastructure and IT managed services for Europe’s largest commercial broadcaster with mainstream TV channels
Search through Companies' Websites
The search will be carried out among websites of companies included to the catalogue