Head office Country
1, Myasnoy Pereulok
Brief Company Description
Telesens has been providing software products and IT services primarily to the Telecommunications market for over 10 years. The company is headquartered in London with a development centre in Ukraine.
Telesens CS is a Telesens Strategic Business Unit focused on professional IT services and projects development for a wide range of customers across the globe including, but not limited to Telecom Operators, Systems Integrators, Independent Software Vendors, and Network Equipment Providers.
IT outsourcing services
Head of Marketing Department
Types of software development services
- Application maintenance/Application management
- Box/Licensed software development
- Custom software development
- End user support/Application user support
- Enterprise application management
- Hardware maintenance/Infrastructure services
- Helpdesk support/Desktop management/IT Service Desk
- IT consulting/Project management
- IT Strategy/IT Architecture Services
- Network infrastructure support
- Security management/On-line monitoring/Antivirus support
- Software testing/QA
- System Administration/Database Administration
- System integrations/Integration IT Services
Top vertical markets
- BI software development
- Business application development
- Complete development of standard software programs
- Content applications software development
- Customizing of existing software
- Data migration software
- ERP systems software development
- Information and data management software development
- Integrated development environments
- Inter-, intra- and extranet solutions
- Internet and online software development
- Maintenance of software and legacy systems
- Real-time system software development
- Rewriting or reengineering of existing programs
- System integration
Languages for services provisionCertificatesKey regions Key customers
- Banking, Investment, Insurance, Payment Systems, Financial Services
- Communications (Telecom, Mobile, Wireless)
- Entertainment, Sport, Media, Broadcasting
- Information Technology, Internet, High-Tech
- Oil & Gas, Power supply
- Professional Services
- Government (Central & Local Government)
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Atos Origin AG
- acoreus AG
- Bestence GmbH
Agile Model Driven Development (AMDD), Extreme Programming (XP), Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF), Rational Unified Process (RUP), SCRUMOperating Systems
Linux family (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat …), MS Server 2008/2003/2000/NT, MS Windows XP/Vista/Se7en, Solaris/OpenSolaris, Symbian OS, VMWareDatabases
Firebird/Interbase, IBM DB2, JDBC, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, ODBC, Oracle, Sybase SQL ServerProgramming Languages
Telesens offers a wide range of IT-services:
Present in the market since 1998, we have performed more than 100 successful development projects.
1. Solutions Development
Full life cycle of tailored information system development (requirements gathering, design, implementation, deployment, acceptance support).
2. Products Development
Software product development life cycle (requirements definition, development, implementation, customization, training, release management).
3. Solutions Reengineering
Legacy systems re-engineering as a result of changed business requirements and technologies.
Project information available upon request.
Global Professional Services
1. Integration and Implementation Services
On-site integration and implementation of complex software and hardware solutions.
2. Support Services
Remote technical support in line with any service agreement including 24/7 operation.
Our biggest customer for integration services is Nokia Siemens Networks. Since 2007 we have performed more than 20 successful projects of NSN Mediation and Provisioning platforms integration for different end-clients.
Now we are supporting not only Telesens-integrated products, but also several 3rd-party solutions at more than 20 customers.
Dedicated Nearshore Resource Centres
1. Dedicated Project Team
Dedicated team for specific purposes like Research & Development, Product/Technology Competence Center, Customer Support and Maintenance Center, etc.
2. Dedicated Quality Assurance Centre
Remote applications testing, incl. functional, performance, load tests.
Samples of successful ODC:
- a team of integration engineers for TTI Telecom (Israel), since 2008
- a team of Microsoft .Net developers for AVOLogic (USA), since 2008
- a team of test engineers for Bestence GmbH (Germany), 2009-2010.
1. Management Consultancy
IT business processes reorganization; Quality Management Systems implementation; Project Management.
2. Technical Consultancy
Complex technical problems resolving, e.g. appropriate IT-solution choice, bottlenecks discovering and optimization, research of perspective solution architectures, etc.
3. Business Consultancy
Recommendations on business optimization (law and taxation issues, market research, etc.).
Samples of successful consulting projects:
- Quality Management procedures implementation at MTS Ukraine (2004)
- On-site technical consulting at MTS Ukraine (2004-2007).
Local Partner Services
1. Start-up Support
Business start-up registration; premises and infrastructure lease; staff recruiting.
Product localization and customization in line with local business and regulatory requirements; supply of local resources for pre-sales activities.
We have already assisted several well-known companies with entry to Ukrainian market.
Reliability and Security
Telesens has developed watertight methods and practices to ensure that every part of a customer’s data is kept under the most stringent security:
Access control key cards; high-level alarm and fire extinguishing systems; AVR-switched redundant power supply.
NDA signed with each employee; Security and Confidentiality trainings; Separate LAN access for every ODC team.
Daily back-up policy; MS AD Security Group Policy; Linux 2.6.10 kernel based firewall; SSH tunnel and MS Windows Terminal Services based remote access; SSL secured Outlook web access.
Flexible Service Delivery Models
We are able to provide IT services in any format and scope, from the development of an entire system in a turnkey method including requirements definition to analysis, design, development, testing, and integration, to the development of specific modules supporting ad-hoc needs.
Depending on project specifics and customer preference, the most appropriate delivery model will be chosen:
- Project-based services or
- Offshore Development Centre (ODC) or
- A reasonable combination of the above.
The comparison table of the roles and responsibilities:
Telesens uses its own ISO 9001:2008 certified Company Quality Management System developed on the basis of:
- International and industry standards: ISO 900X: 200X, ISO/IEC 12207 (Amd.1,2), ANSI/EIA 649, ANSI/EIA 836
- Inter-state CIS standards: GOST 34.XXX
- Methodological products: Rational Unified Process®, PMI PMBOK® Guide, SEI CMMI® Product Suite
Our teams work in a structured and professional way at all times, regardless of the size of the project. The project management methodology used is typically suited to the size and complexity of the work at hand.
We are open to adopt any other standard methodology of customer choice.
Our Clients are: Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Network Equipment Providers (NEPs), System Integrators (SIs), Telecommunication Service Providers, Banks, and many other organizations.
- Deutsche Telekom AG (Germany)
- MTS (Ukraine)
- MTS (Belorussia)
- Kyivstar (Ukraine)
- Ukrtelecom (Ukraine)
- Astelit (Ukraine)
- UCell (Uzbekistan)
- Kazakhtelecom (Kazakhstan)
System Integrators and BSS/OSS Suppliers:
- Nokia Siemens Networks (Finland)
- T-Systems (Germany)
- Bestence GmbH (Germany)
- Ness Europe (Czech Republic)
Independent Software Vendors:
- AVOLogic (USA)
- acoreus AG (Germany)
Background Of Success
Broad telecom experience allows us to manage:
- Complex business rules and data processing models
- Large data volumes
- 24*7 operability
- Increased security level
- Variety of application types and technologies
High corporate culture ensures:
- Participation in complex multi-vendors projects
- Alignment with Client’s internal processes
- Good communications
Optimal geographical configuration enables:
- UK - quality and security guarantee of an European Company
«Telesens International Ltd»
- Ukraine - access to a wide pool of high-qualified
and low-cost IT-specialists in our development center «Telesens LLC»
Working with clients, we concentrate on their business objectives and make our contribution in achievement of their goals. Our aim is Value Based Services, when each party profits from the partnership.
Search through Companies' Websites
The search will be carried out among websites of companies included to the catalogue